Forget About Messy Cables
GET x3 Times Faster Charging.
If you’re looking to save some cash, look no further than Anker. Just like it's cheap-but-high-quality cables, Qi Wireless
Qi Charger is a solid product at an affordable price.
Using an open interface standard that defines wireless power transfer using inductive charging over distances of up to 4 cm and is developed by the Wireless Power Consortium. The system uses a charging pad and a compatible device which is placed on top of the pad.
WHY YOU NEED Qi Wireless Charger ...
Convenience - grab it, use it, put it back. Nothing to plug in or out, no mess of wires.
Safety - there is no electrical port to get water into!
The major benefit of wireless charging is that you don’t have a wire between the device and the charging power source
it reproduces none sparkle and electrical shock. It has less consumption of electricity.
Rust free and does not corrosion from water.
- Products are Ultrathin, lightweight and portable.
- Suitable for use at home and office, Good for public area, etc.
The receiver can be attached to the battery anytime, and it would not interrupt the normal use of the cell phone.
- Output Interface: USB, Lightning.
- Input: 5V/2A.
- Power Source: USB.
- USB Ports: 1.
- Type: Mobile Phone Charger & Wireless Charger Receiver.
- Compatibility: iPhone 7P, 7, 6SP, 6S, 6, 5S, 5C, 5 & Android smartphones Huawei, LG, Nokia, Samsung, vivo...etc.
- Package Size:10cm x 10cm x 9cm (3.94in x 3.94in x 3.54in).
- Receiving voltage: DC 5V/1A.
- Charging Voltage: DC 5V/800mA.